What does it mean to “elevate sales?”
Elevate: to move or raise to a higher place or position; to lift up
SEF was established to elevate the sales profession – primarily by promoting the idea of teaching professional sales at the university level. So how can you help SEF continue to accomplish our mission? What can an individual or company do? We have some thoughts . . .
Join us on social media and spread the word about SEF and university sales education. Let us know what your sales program is doing. Share a success story about your sales force. Below are some links and ideas:
- Share a tweet and follow us @SalesEdOrg
- Join our LinkedIn group
- Like Us on Facebook
- Help us build the SEF Barbara Giamanco Scholarship Fund
- Donate directly to SEF to help us continue our programs and initiatives
Explore the many ways to elevate sales and be a part of SEF through this website.
Which universities support our mission to “elevate sales?”
Connect with the sales programs sponsoring SEF and featured in our 2022 SEF Annual to learn more about their offerings. We thank them for their support and share their information below!
- University of North Carolina Wilmington – Cameron School of Business, Center for Sales Excellence and Customer Delight
- University of Dayton – Fiore Talarico Center for Professional Selling
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls, Center for Sales Excellence
- Texas A&M University – Mays Business School, Reynolds & Reynolds Sales Leadership Institute
- University of Washington – Foster School of Business, Jack and Ann Rhodes Professional Sales Program
- Florida International University – Global Sales Program
- University of Central Florida – Professional Selling Program
- Indiana University – Kelley School of Business, Center for Global Sales Leadership
- Kennesaw State University – Coles College of Business, Center for Professional Selling
- University of South Carolina – Darla Moore School of Business – Center for Sales Success