What does it mean to “elevate sales?”
Elevate: to move or raise to a higher place or position; to lift up
SEF was established to elevate the sales profession – primarily by promoting the idea of teaching professional sales at the university level. So how can you help SEF continue to accomplish our mission? What can an individual or company do? We have some thoughts . . .
Join us on social media and spread the word about SEF and university sales education. Let us know what your sales program is doing. Share a success story about your sales force. Below are some links and ideas:
- Share a tweet and follow us @SalesEdOrg
- Join our LinkedIn group
- Like Us on Facebook
- Help us build our Annual fund via The Dayton Foundation or sponsor a company branded sales scholarship for deserving students
- Donate directly to SEF
Explore the many ways to elevate sales and be a part of SEF through this website or contact us directly to learn more about how you can help.
Which universities support our mission to “elevate sales?”
Connect with the sales programs featured in our 2019 13th edition of the ANNUAL to learn more about their offerings. We thank them for their support!
- Texas A&M University – Mays Business School Sales Leadership Institute
- Kennesaw State University – Coles College of Business Center for Professional Selling
- University of Central Florida – Professional Selling Program
- Texas State University – McCoy College of Business Center for Professional Sales
- University of Dayton – Fiore Talarico Center For Professional Selling
- University of Washington – Foster School of Business Professional Sales Program
- Weber State University – Alan E. Hall Center for Sales Excellence
- University of Tennessee – Haslam College of Business Professional Sales Forum
- University of Cincinnati – Carl H. Lindner College of Business Center for Professional Selling
- University of Wisconsin River Falls College of Business and Economics – Center for Sales Excellence