What does it mean to “elevate sales?”
Elevate: to move or raise to a higher place or position; to lift up
SEF was established to elevate the sales profession – primarily by promoting the idea of teaching professional sales at the university level. So how can you help SEF continue to accomplish our mission? What can an individual or company do? We have some thoughts . . .
Join us on social media and spread the word about SEF and university sales education. Let us know what your sales program is doing. Share a success story about your sales force. Below are some links and ideas:
- Share a tweet and follow us @SalesEdOrg
- Join our LinkedIn group
- Like Us on Facebook
- Help us build our SEF Barbara Giamanco Scholarship Fund
- Donate directly to SEF to help us continue or programs and initiatives
Explore the many ways to elevate sales and be a part of SEF through this website.
Which universities support our mission to “elevate sales?”
Connect with the sales programs featured in our 2021 15th Anniversary edition of the ANNUAL to learn more about their offerings. We thank them for their support and share their information below!
- University of North Carolina Greensboro – Bryan School of Business and Economics, North Carolina Sales Institute
- Kennesaw State University – Coles College of Business, Center for Professional Selling
- University of Central Florida – Professional Selling Program
- Texas State University – McCoy College of Business, Center for Professional Sales
- Indiana University – Kelley School of Business, Center for Global Sales Leadership
- Texas A&M University – Mays Business School, Reynolds and Reynolds Sales Leadership Institute
- University of Washington – Foster School of Business, Jack and Ann Rhodes Professional Sales Program
- Florida International University – Global Sales Program
- Salisbury University – Mid-Atlantic Sales and Marketing Institute – MASMI
- Central Michigan University – College of Business Administration