Unique Opportunity to Feature Your Sales Program
SEF invites you to feature your sales program in our ANNUAL magazine printed each Spring
The SEF Annual magazine offers sales programs a unique opportunity to promote their offerings worldwide. Each sponsoring university spot is prominently positioned within the “Top Universities for Professional Sales Education” listing, the most comprehensive listing of university sales programs available. The ANNUAL is circulated worldwide – available online and distributed in print – providing sponsor programs with maximum exposure.
All sponsors receive pre-publication access to the online edition, recognition on this site, printed copies to share with corporate Sponsors, Deans, etc. and a special recognition plaque from SEF. Use your spot to let readers know more about your program and your support for the non-profit Sales Education Foundation!
Check out the sales programs featured in our 2017 11th edition of the ANNUAL –
- Ball State University – Center for Professional Selling
- University of Central Florida – Professional Selling Program
- Indiana University – Kelley School of Business – Center for Global Sales Leadership
- Kansas State University – National Strategic Selling Institute
- Kennesaw State University – Center for Professional Selling
- Texas State University – Center for Professional Sales
- University of Dayton – Fiore Talarico Center For Professional Selling
- University of Portsmouth, UK
- University of Toledo – Edward Schmidt School of Professional Sales
- University of Washington – Foster School of Business Professional Sales Program
- Weber State University – Department of Professional Sales