Become a SEF Sponsor in the 2019 ANNUAL magazine!
The SEF Annual magazine offers sales programs a unique opportunity to promote their offerings worldwide. Each sponsor display is prominently positioned within the “Top Universities for Professional Sales Education” listing, the most comprehensive listing of university sales programs available. The ANNUAL is circulated worldwide – with two versions available online and distributed in print – the ANNUAL provides your program with maximum exposure!
All sponsors receive pre-publication access to the online edition, recognition on this site, printed copies to share with corporate sponsors, deans, etc. and a special recognition plaque from SEF. Use your space to let readers know more about your program and your support for the non-profit Sales Education Foundation!
The 2019 sponsor information is now available here and the 2019 order form is ready for you to review. Please consider joining with other universities in supporting SEF and the ANNUAL. For questions or additional information about our 2019 ANNUAL magazine, contact SEF at 800-776-4436.
Thanks to our 2018 Sponsoring Sales Programs
Connect with the sales programs featured in our 2018 12th edition of the ANNUAL to learn more about their offerings. We thank them for their support!
- William Paterson University – Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales
- University of Central Florida – Professional Selling Program
- Kennesaw State University – Coles College of Business Center for Professional Selling
- Texas State University – McCoy College of Business Center for Professional Sales
- University of Dayton – Fiore Talarico Center For Professional Selling
- University of Toledo – Edward H. Schmidt School of Professional Sales
- University of Washington – Foster School of Business Professional Sales Program
- Weber State University – Alan E. Hall Center for Sales Excellence
- Texas A&M University – Mays Business School Professional Selling Initiative
- University of Cincinnati – Carl H. Lindner College of Business Center for Professional Selling