Support Sales Education
SEF supports sales students by providing free assessments to help them determine the best career choice. Company sponsored sales scholarships also help students fund their education. SEF provides universities with opportunities for no-cost publicizing of their offerings through the ANNUAL magazine and highlights their competitions and career fairs via our various social media channels.
You can help SEF raise the awareness of sales education by donating online or by mail.
We gratefully welcome financial gifts to support SEF programs, publications and services. SEF depends on your contributions to help fund our activities.
SEF’s online donation program is managed by The Dayton Foundation. To make an online donation to the Sales Education Foundation please designate our Fund #3667 and contribute through The Dayton Foundation website.
To access SEF’s online fund please read the instructions below, then visit The Dayton Foundation online contribution page.
- Complete “Your Information” and indicate your donation amount as requested.
- Under “Apply My Gift”, specify your gift to SEF by entering our fund # 3667.
- If you would like to specify the programs your donation will support, please indicate your choice(s) from the following list in the “Additional Information” box:
- Development of New Programs
- Research Grant Fund
- Sales Education Fund
- Sales Educators’ Academy
- Scholarship Fund
(For legal and record-keeping reasons, we must accept direct online financial support through The Dayton Foundation, but we promise 100 % of your donation will be directed to SEF)Donate Now
Donate by Mail
- Download and print our form.
- Please indicate your gift amount and frequency.
- Be sure to indicate how you want your name recognition to appear.
- Make check out to The Sales Education Foundation.
- Mail form and gift to:
Sales Education Foundation
3123 Research Blvd., Suite 250
Dayton, OH 45420