Your primary Search Engine for sales education information!
The Sales Education Foundation
Since our beginning in 2007, the non-profit Sales Education Foundation has elevated the sales profession by planting the seed of providing sales education through colleges and universities both in the US and worldwide. SEF proudly partners with academic trailblazers and industry professionals to establish and support effective sales education and has become a clearinghouse of information on university sales education from around the world.
Are you interested in learning a bit more about us? We’ve put together information you’ll find throughout this site, collected over fifteen years of helping to establish professional sales education as one of the driving forces of the global economy.
“Elevating the sales profession through university education”
SEF supports university-level sales education programs by providing educational opportunities, research grant funding, worldwide exposure and scholarships. Through the publication of our SEF ANNUAL magazine and the “Top Universities” listing, SEF helps raise public awareness about the benefits of sales careers and provides data on sales programs worldwide. By financially supporting several Sales-focused events and conferences SEF continues to “elevate the sales profession …”
Provide resources for universities interested in teaching professional selling and/or starting a sales program
- Encourage and support new Ph.D. candidates to research and ultimately teach professional sales
- Increase the number of students seeking a sales career
- Support sales specific research through grant funding
- Provide educational resources for student career development
- Strengthen relations between industry and academia by increasing the awareness of university sales education.
Since 2007, SEF has helped raise public awareness of the benefits of university sales education by providing support to universities and educators. In partnership with top university sales programs and leading sales professionals we:
- Publish the SEF ANNUAL magazine providing the only listing of “Top Universities for Professional Sales Education” worldwide
- Sponsor relevant, meaningful sales research through our annual Call for Proposals – giving over $135,000 since 2011
- Provide sales students with an opportunity to participate in the Chally Assessment
- Promote optimal sales principles, processes and technologies
- Recognize and financially support academic workshops, conferences and sales competitions
NOTE: SEF does not sell or distribute private products on behalf of third parties for their personal or business gain.