SEF’s Career Development Program features the Chally Assessment
The Chally is based on extensive and ongoing research conducted over a period of decades and leverages more than 400 proprietary validation studies to accurately predict on-the-job performance. GrowthPlay’s analytics team continues the research today, leveraging state-of-the-science techniques to ensure their findings and tools stay current.
- One assessment taken by all participants
- Online access available 24/7 in 23 languages
- EEOC compliant
- Respondents can stop, save answers, and return to the assessment
- Results cannot be manipulated
- Measures competencies that contribute to successful performance in sales and/or related roles
Sales students take the same assessment as professionals. Chally’s uniqueness lies in the results that are generated. Student’s results:
- Include 6 standard entry level sales positions – see Specialty Map below
- Predict their strengths and natural tendencies while providing coaching suggestions for their lower graded skills
- Measure their potential for success
- Provide a 3-level match for each role – Strong, Good or Low potential
- Describe the critical skills for success and scores each student on each skill
General information is available in our Knowledge Center. Read our Information sheet and explore other items. Learn how you can leverage our Career Development Program and the Chally with your sales students by sending a message via the Questions and Suggestions box below.