SEF’s Career Development Program features the Chally Assessment
The Chally Assessment is based on extensive and ongoing research conducted over a period of decades and leverages more than 400 proprietary validation studies to accurately predict on-the-job behaviors and performance.
- One assessment taken by all participants
- Online access available 24/7 in 19 languages
- Describes likelihood of on-the-job behaviors rather than abstract characteristics
- Provides clear recommendations concerning fit for specific roles
- Discourages attempts to manipulate the test results
- Measures competencies that contribute to successful performance in sales-related roles
Sales students take the same assessment as professionals. Chally’s uniqueness lies in the results that are generated. Student’s results:
- Offer “Best Fit” reports and multiple sales positions
- Predict their strengths and natural tendencies while providing coaching suggestions for their lower graded skills
- Measure their potential for success
- Describe the critical skills for success and scores each student on each skill
General information is available in our Knowledge Center. Read our Information sheet and explore other items. Learn how you can leverage our Career Development Program and the Chally with your sales students by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.